Black Designer Database (“BDDB”) is a digital fashion house that serves as a tool for designers, costume designers and stylists. Our mission is to support black designers through the amplification of their work.
We are looking for a Fashion PR intern to help build our community and maintain our public image by assisting in the development and implementation of engaging PR strategies and campaigns.
- Assist the development of innovative PR strategies, campaigns, and plans in collaboration with the community manager
- Support with the evaluation of PR campaigns and provide reports on their effectiveness
- Under the direction of the executive team; increase brand’s presence on various media channel including social media platforms
- Properly coordinate advertising as well as marketing activities
- Share fashion insights and analysis with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong interest in fashion history, style, and design
- Thorough understanding of the fashion industry and trends
- Ability to use social media platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Currently pursuing fashion, public relations or similar degree
What could you learn?
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders and experts
- Opportunity to grow into a full time position
- Gain more insight on business and industry trends
This Internship is 100% Remote. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Flexible work schedule with a minimum schedule of 8-10 hours a week. College credit available.