Black Designer Database (“BDDB”) is a digital fashion house that serves as a tool for designers, costume designers and stylists. Our mission is to support black designers through the amplification of their work.
The digital producer intern will assist in creating, updating and editing media content for Black Designer Database, creating and editing web applications, and assisting in other media related projects as necessary.
- Creating digital and social media marketing material
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Update and edit website content, posts and pages.
- Research, identify, and share current industry design and color trends
- Write custom HTML, JS, and CSS for existing web-applications.
- Design, recommend and pitch improvements to new and existing features.
- Some experience with HTML,CSS and JS
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some experience with UX/UI and Accessibility
- Some experience with video editing
- Highly organized and willing to learn end-to-end process improvement skills
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What could you learn?
- Digital Marketing & Design Best Practices
- Building applications that solve complex business problems elegantly
- Opportunity to grow into a full time position
This Internship is 100% Remote. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Flexible work schedule with a minimum schedule of 8-10 hours a week. College credit available.